Wednesday 1 December 2010

de day of 30.11.2010

today is de last day of de month november for 2010
actually is nothing much happen till i reach home..

so today when i reach home
i just rang my dear dear for chatting 1st cause
i scare tonight might rain heavily so i rang early today
so as normal chatting until 8pm like that
we end up our call and have a nice bath and dinner 1st..
giving some private time for each other to work out 1st
before i call my dear dear before i sleep

so after bath and dinner
i start workout with my laptop to facebook 1st..=P
when i open up my facebook...
i saw one of my 'brother' unhappy
so i just started to chat with him
only knew that he facing a lot of troubles in christian life
and also his studies also..
while i trying to guild him more cheerful things
he will think back lots of his sad memory and
starting to saying some negative stuff
such as end up his life de...
as his 'brother' sure will stop him from thinking this kind of thought
and bring him back to cheerful thought..

while chatting and chatting..
the time has reach up to 11.21pm and i need to call my dear dear soon
cause normally our chatting sure more than 1hour
plus i dont wanna sleep to late if not
the next day sure not enough rest...
but chat chat har
i started to keep praising my self le...
my sickness started to appear le..(perasan sickness..)
end up i feel like my dear dear quite unhappy with me tonight
cause when we finish chatting and ready for rest
i send a good night message to my dear dear
and the reply that i got is kinda cool...
like-ya la ya la...go sleep la...night
it giving me a very cool feeling..like i let my dear dear angry le..
so we just end up our night with peace way?

No comments:

Post a Comment