Wednesday 8 December 2010

Back again after holiday

Harlo there to my blog silent blog follower...
it has been some time i didnt update my blog cause of some problem...

recently also kinda a lot of things happening...
relationship problem
friendship problem
working problem
future problem

but above all
relationship and friendship is settle done...=D
working problem and future problem...
cause last week my mum call me up and asking me bout my plan on my studies
and because i asked hiko to check for me before i tell my bos bout it...
but before my mum call me up i also got call up to my KL youth pastor
for suggestion and she tell me that on march there is some short course on counseling
at penang the MBS either 1 whole day or 1 week course
so she suggest me to take it before i really wanna confirm on my studies in this course..
but of cause i also got tell my mum bout it
and she say is better for me to go for collegue 1st before i go for the MBS class...
so on pass sunday i need to went back to KK for the
Matta Fair dinner with the bos and others KK workers...
so the next morning while i went to headquartes to find bos to discuss bout it
he and his family went out for breakfast and his son school for some issue...
and i keep waiting from 9.45am until 10.30 like that
who know when his back...he keep busy until cant discuss it
plus i taking the 1.30pm the ferry back to Labuan so i need to take a move back to the terminal ferry for it..so what i gonna do is i just call my to my bos at the night time and tell him bout it
and he just reply me Oh...
but for me i really hope to get back to KL life soon maybe on January
before CNY so i can adjust back my "KL life" like the past...
so now really hopping i can get the answer from my bos soon by this 2 weeks la...
Haizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment