Wednesday 8 December 2010

Who am i?!?! @@

there was some time were i was wondering about myself...
WHO AM I?
for me...the way i know myself more is by
1.my reaction on different situation
2.when emergencies case appear the real you will appear...
3.i like to ask other opinion about what they knew about noah low...
(kinda fun also de...can try it... xD)
but still now the main problem is like
when you facing this person you are this character
but when you facing another person
you are another people...
i do bet everyone also having the same problem with me...
even thought is very little times...
or even just once..
sure got sometimes you will act as another person the
just like when you facing your
love one,one character
going to church,one character
friends,one character
family,one character
playing gang,one character...
this is for sure de...
so for now i really wanna know who am i...
can anyone who saw my post drop by a comment on who am i?
THANKS A LOT!!


1 comment:

  1. just follow with your heart,soul and mind...you'll know and get what you want...=)

    ReplyDelete