Monday 13 December 2010

Recently i also dont know whats wrong with me?
feeling like hurting others without noticing it..
am my words hurt you?
am my action hurt u?
i really dont know when did i hurt you until you tell me that you are hurt by me..
hereby i really wanna say sorry to you..
SORRY

But for me...
im the person that very straight forward when talking so was my biggest weakness
to hurt you without noticing it..
but for what that i say or tell you also
i wanna let you know what am i thinking
cause i know you have the right to know it
and the reason i telling you this or that also hopping
you can solve this problem with me
while not just angry with it..
i know in the same time you might be very angry n unhappy
i already knew this would happen but i still wanna tell you
you know why?
is because im your hubby
i dont want any secret between us
so even if you wanna have my facebook or msn
id and password also can
im willing to summit it to you cause
you have the right to knew who am i chatting with
what did we chatting about it..
for what did i do i also hope you can do back to me
cause i also wanna know what did you thinking all the time
who did you chatting with
what did you chatting with it
so if you feel is okay to do it just tell me..
im ready for it...

(is my previous thought that haven been post until now...)

2 comments:

  1. wah,so good...your dear dear will understanding you one...your dear dear will also willing to let you know de...<3 <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete