Wednesday 1 December 2010

my 1st day of december

today it was a memorable day for me...
wats happening le?
continue read my blog la... xD

today working time as normal
but someone added me in facebook..
chatting with him thru facebook then msn..=O
(dont angry ba dear dear..)

dont know whats wrong with my dear dear..
about 7 something i call for chatting
everything was so silent..
and i was wondering..
did i say wrong anything?
i also just wanna inform u that there are this kind of things happen only ma...
i think u have de right to know it de a...
but who know when i tell u this..u turn to silent le..
not speaking any single word..

the time i was so scare whats happening to u
so i just end up the call and choose to call up
your god sister and ask whats happening to u today..
but she was too busy so
i really out of ideas who can i find up..
until someone tell me that your facebook seems like got 'something'
so i just open up my laptop and look whats did u post on your wall..
when i was looking n listen de song u post...

i was so shock to look on it...
the most making me angry de
is u post a comment on your god sister there written like this
"
Look like i'll be single soon,haha.cheer^^"
that time i was
WTH
what did u mean by single soon?!?!?
means u wanna break with me?
that time i was FINE if u really wanna break with me..
im okay with it since is u started this kind of things...

so i call up to my 'brother'
and ask for some suggestion or asking why would he post this kind of things..
am i that bad or not good enough for u?
i was keep questioning myself whether am i really that bad nor good enough for u?
soon after the call i when try to call u up again
and u answer my call...
i straight away asking what did u mean by that
and u say u wrong post?!?!
i was totally stun by your answer..
i was trying to comfort myself saying
okay,maybe u were trying post for fun but what did u post on your god sister wall
i really cant take it as u post for fun or wrong post de..
cause is really IMPOSSIBLE
for u to wrong post or post for fun de a!!!

and finally u admit u got a little angry of me
that time my tears trying to drop at that moment...
i feel like crying loudly but suddenly
u turn to lively and keep on talking and talking
like nothing happen..that time i really wanna end up the call
and enter the house to have a big big cry.. ='(
maybe as they say laughter can influence people
so i just wipe it off my tears and keep happy with u like nothing happen..
that time i just out of my mind what am i doing?!?!
when we started our relationship i already say that
if there are any unhappy or unsastified things
i need u to tell me clearly so i know when i hurt your feeling
but u choose to keep it for your own and post such post on your god sister wall....
on that moment when i think back bout u lie on your own feeling i was super angry that time...
but who know i totally let your laughter control my feeling...
all of my anger gone just like that..
and continue to happy back with u..
before i sleep u say that u post a picture on my wall..
i was hoping that picture was some sorry post but
it was just a normal picture tagging me by im 'pokemon'
i was so damn like
WTF


No comments:

Post a Comment