Monday 27 December 2010

de day of 26.12.2010

today i was planning to have a nice rest
since my worker is working today
and also my day to rest
cause we swap it le...

but de day previous of it
where the night time reach
he suddenly tell me that he just can work from
9am till 3.30pm
and it was really ruining my rest day..
cause i really couples of weeks cant have a nice rest
arghhhh!!!!
my rest day just gone just a sentences of him..
so today i was late wake for church
and i was suppose to follow my friend car to church
but lucky he willing to wait me
so i just faster brush my teeth and wash up my face
and change my clothing and go

and because i follow car so i cant pick whether wanna home
or go anywhere cause from town to my house is kinda far
so i just follow them to shopping and tea section
so when i reach home is already 1.30pm
and i got lots of shirt need to wash
my dirty cloth is too many like a mountain already
after washing those 'mountain'
is was already 2.30pm
so no time for me to rest so i just choose to go to office early abit
reach office need to wait a customer return at 4pm
but i wait till 7pm also haven seen him back..
it was like what the hack..
you wanna extend 1 more day then just give me a call la
dont let me just sitting at the office and just waiting you back..
i still wanna rest want okay!!
when time reach 7pm
a friend call me to go to church have a dinner with them
so i just go and eat but who know..
everyone finish their dinner very early and just left me
cause those dishes left out lots of food
so call me come to finish it...
i was so angry that time cause they didnt plan to call me join their dinner
however is food cant finish only call me...
i really very stupid..like this become le the rubbish bin for them...
so after dinner i just went back for bath and join my 4 of my friends
for karaoke section for 3hours

i sang 10 song today:
最寂寞的时候
无乐不作
国境之南
背对背拥抱
劲歌金曲
有没有
慢慢等
洗刷刷
if i ain't got you
路边的野花不要采

No comments:

Post a Comment