Monday 29 November 2010

de day of 28.11.2010

today is was a tired n happy day for me
why i say so?

early in the morning of 7.08am
i woke up for church service at 8am
finish church at 10am cause today the speaker really talk too long le..
(sorry ya..i didnt mean that much..)
so after church service end
we(the youth) went for the breakfast
the labuan famous pan mee..=)
but who know when i just sat down n drank 2 bites of my tea ping
a customer call me up for renting a bike but i tell him
i will be late bout 2 or 3pm only reach office cause
i wanna have my breakfast and have a hair cut only went to office
but lucky he okay with me...
but
who know? there is another customer call me up for urgent renting 2bike
and i tell them i will be late for it
but he say he wanna bring de bike back to KK for 2days at 1.30pm ferry later
so i watch on my watch and think i might be losing this customer if i ignore them
so i just plan to to go office and let them 2bike
but when i reach de office there are another 2 more customer wanting to rent also
so i just rent it to them since got business who dont want do wo...LOL

so i just faster settle with them and plan to go back to meet back my friends
but then i receive a call from one of them and he tell me that
they already finish the breakfast and now going to the financial park for hair cut
so i just ask him to help me take away my pan mee for me
so i went to financial park and have my hair cut with them
cause there are also another 2 more friends who wanna cut their hair also..

but after my hair cut,washing and waxing my hair..
the girl who wash up my hair de ask me
whether im the one who cut at there before n gave my number to her friend want
cause the last time i went there and cut the girl who help me wash up my hair de
wanna take my contact number so i just gave her as friend la..
but now not just the previous girl want it but the other girls who work in the salon also
want my number but i also gave it to them la...
as a friends..really as a friends cause i now also have dear dear liao a
so how could i betray my dear dear de wo...=P

so i just went back to office and have my pan mee and just facebook until finish work
after work i just straight went for my dinner alone
labuan most famous bah kut teh...=P
after finishing it i just went back home for bath and online while my dear dear
bathing and dinner also...

so i just call my dear dear up for chatting
but the funny part start here...
cause my dear dear well talking in chinese but not in other language
so we start our conversation in chinese but half way my dear dear
suddenly talk in cantonese until the end..
it really kinda funky and enjoy also talking with my dear dear with language
that my dear dear not familiar with...=D
after finish chatting i just open the song 有没有by韦礼安
and i intro to my dear dear also cause
this song really touch my heart alot so my dear dear just suddenly
ask me to sang this song so i just sang in once the whole song
and i sang another one chinese christian song name 主你是我最爱
as our closing conversation..=P
our today chatting last for 2hour and 7minutes...=D
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment