Tuesday 23 November 2010

24.11.2010

today was my darling and my 7th brother having their big exam...
my darling having the law exam of the car learning
while my 7th brother is having his spm retake exam for english paper today..

both of this exam also important for them
cause if my darling fail le then my dear dear cant continue learning car practical
while if my brother fail his english paper
it would be a big problem for him if he wanna continue his studies or wat..
but today were his 2nd day of his spm retake cause
yesterday was his BM paper and he aledi gonna blow of his mind of thinking de answer
cause long time didnt touch BM le...sure forgot le many many things de...
but here hopping him can do up his best in de paper and not giving himself too much stress la..
so do my darling...dont make yourself too stress ya..just try up ur best
and i will always support you de...just remember tat you always got a hubby
who love you and support you always de...=D
all the best ya darling in your law exam
so do my brother in his english paper today..

talking back to my working today...
just few minutes ago de tourism malaysia just come to my office and asking bout de license
cause they say we still haven got approve letter from the tourism center
so still consider under no license...haha
but everythings gonna go smooth cause we just lack out of some forms haven submit to them only but really after submit they wont find us again for any problem la...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment