Thursday 18 November 2010

Knewing a new frenz on 18.11.2010

today is my day back to labuan after meeting at KK for 1 day..

after reaching to de ferry station...i reach there early 1hour
so that 1 hour i use it for facebook n download my anime..
dont know why..my broadband speed is very fast...
i got to download finish 2 episod of my anime show..
but too bad de day before that i didnt charge well my laptop...
so when i open it, it just left 65%..
but during this period..i got to meet up a new friend name of elfvin goh..
(wat a special n nice name..i kinda like it also...)
so i just gave him my number n he also gave me his number so we can chat more in de phone
he born on 1993 so which means this year taking spm
but he drop his studies n learn make up after he drop it
even thought i dont know why he did this but is his own choice...
but...but...he plan to retake it next year de spm exam
after his makeup exam on next year february...
hopping he can pass it so do his spm also la...

i feel very funny n comfortable to chatting with him..
dont know izit cause of his character very 天真..
plus his english grammar always got wrong word de almost every 2 or 3 message..
for me, i like correct peoples grammar..dont know why also...
u can imagine that when someone type wrong word in a sentences
it can cause de sentences to be very funny..such as
is my 'pressure' to have u as my teacher..it should be pleasure not pressure..
so u can imagine that this guy is really a funny guy to chat with
cause he really make me feel very funny..=D
(if u saw this please dont angry ya...i didnt mean to laugh at u de...just feel funny when saw ur msg got wrong grammar only..)


No comments:

Post a Comment