Friday 26 November 2010

de day of 26.11.2010

Early in de morning of 7am
i already woke up for office to send a document back to KK by de 1st trip ferry back to KK
it was like Oh My Goodness...im very tired, i wanna sleep more!!
cause normally i also wake up at 8.20am like tat only went for work..but today...==

At the office today...no customer..boring..
and very frustrated of many many things...
Working, Studies, and relationship...
so i just call up to my best listener- rachel low(my sister)
for cry out...

after bout 45min of phone call
we end up our conversation and i continue up
with my dear dear another phone call...XD
we chat bout 90min plus...

during de nite time,i was just playing dota ai map
for fun cause nothing to do while waiting for my dear dear
back home,dinner and have a nice bath..XP
only phone up for chatting again...
but after finish everythings
when i prepare to phone up my dear dear
hiko durian phone me up and chat..
both of us chat alot of things inside...including her n mine stuff...
during our conversation...
theres alot of funny story in it..
we sang song, listen song..hahahaa
but night time really pass fast..
we chat bout 1hour and 17mins like tat...

after phone call with her
i saw a message from my 'brother' and i phone call him for bout 10mins
cause i got somethings important tat he need to know..
after phone calling him..
finally is time for me to call up my dear dear le...
but too bad the time is late le..
is bout 12.30am like tat
and i was very tired so we just chat for awhile and say good night to each other le..

No comments:

Post a Comment