Tuesday 16 November 2010

finally settle

Today i finally got to settle all of my love letter le...
really finally le...but kinda sad today morning
cause my frenz help me to deal with de police yesterday night
whether it can be more cheaper anot compare to pay rm600
but who know he say can...settle le...
just tomorrow morning look for this police then okie le...
but this morning when i enter police station and pay the 'love letters'
the police say no more discount already
cause all de discount can only deal before 5th of every month only...
that time i was like to say
"WTF"
we not have a deal le meh?
how come now you say like this de?
but lucky i prepare le rm600 enough for it cause scare it suddenly doesnt happen
and it really doesnt happen to me lo...
but before today i go pay it
yesterday night my frenz call me up n say the police got de 'waren tangkap'
n they looking for me cause i late for de payment..
when he tell me this i really very scare they would come n find me de..
but lucky my frenz help me say good word say tat tomorrow i will pay for it...
really thanks him alot even thought i cant get de discount for it but....hahahaa

and today is my little brother-leong kai yik birthday...
too bad he today not feeling very well so resting at house for the whole morning until 5pm
only move to time square for celebration with his friends...
i really hope i can attend it n celebrate with him
cause i haven celebrate with any of my 'brothers' before de...
how bad am i...

but lucky he was very happy for his birthday celebration with his frenz
after pass le his big day i call him up for some chatting
cause not feeling to happy after got cheat by person that i trusted alot de...
but after some chatting with him i feel more happier le
cause i got share my story n he get some happy story to make me happy back...
so after chat le then i went up to bed lo..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment