Wednesday 17 November 2010

1 day trip to Kota Kinabalu

yesterday early in the morning i woke up at 8.45am n had my bath those preparation
after it i started to packing up my bags for KK trip in de afternoon at 1pm

while in de ferry of 3hours half of journey...i just kept sleeping n sleeping only
cause of too tired plus not enough sleep recently...
so i reach KK around 4.15pm
n my 2nd brother n his wife come n pick me up
to 1 Borneo shopping center for some simple shopping
n guess wat...so coincidence that yesterday guang liang
had a mini concert at here also..but too bad i cant attend n watch it
cause of having dinner n meeting with my brother n the big bos
bout the company future program..

during de meeting n dinner...
my bos kept drinking of de liquor n so do us
but i didnt drink much cause dont like de taste of it...
cause is spicy de...bout 46% of alcohol...
but who know when we finish meeting..
my bos wife came to joined us and we started to drink more le
cause she like to 'gan bei' with us...
so after tat i think i drank up le bout 4 cups of liquor de i total...

but dunoe why...everytime got meeting de...
my eye for sure will try to drop some tears de..
n those tears also dropping when my brother gave advice to me...
while my bos or bos wife giving advice tat time i wont drop any tears...
tats strange de...haha but who cares...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment