Tuesday 23 November 2010

Yahoo...

on de time of 1.05pm
i got a message from my darling..
it written like this...
"Gosh...i get 41 correct,only 1more i will pass.wuwu,now is my third time le"
which means my darling fail the test le...
i was so shock to saw this message cause
my darling say yesterday tell me tat sure will pass de but de result out was
41/50
left out 1point then can pass le...
aiyoyo...de main point is my darling test le 2 time also failed le,
even thought i dont know de previous mark
but my darling really did de best for it le...but still failed...
of cause as for me sure need to make my darling happy back de la..
but after messaging with my darling
my darling say wanna retake de exam straight again..
but de problem is my darling haven eat anything in de morning
but just a cup of milo only...
how can my darling stand for it...morning 7am wake then prepare to got for exam le..
until after 1.05pm finish exam...but now going for third time...

so when de time reach 1.41pm
i got a message from my darling again it written like this
"Havent,morning till now one thing also havent eat.pass already,44.HAHA"
is just like
"WOW"
my darling pass already le...just in another 36minutes..
my darling really very very pro le...
not losing to self confident and retake the 3rd time of it..
and pass it finally...
i was very very happy to saw this message appear in my phone...
just cant believe that in 36minutes then my darling pass de exam le..
it was like so fast...
but here i really very happy to listen bout it...

and now just left out my brother english paper today...
he haven reply me a single message...still worrying for him...
but hopping when de message come it was written like
"gor, today exam still got little headache le...but i think can gua.."
hopping is like this la...
haha...

finally he reply me le...
he say lucky today english paper still okay..he think he can pass for his english...
is not that hard as he think...
thank God lo...both of them also happy with their result...

THE END

4 comments: