Thursday 4 November 2010

No expression-> Angry-> Happy

actually yesterday also nothing much happen de cause is just a normal day for me again...

cause yesterday was my salary got paid n so do my worker also..
but when he get his paid...he then suddenly got angry n asking me
why his paid is just that little n not that amount de..

so i just explain to him then he okie with it already but after awhile more
he came back to me n asking me agian why is it like this n not like that de..
so for his sake i had to explained it again until he understood..but somehow he dont like
it anyway n asking me for bos number...i been thinking for a moment
whether wanna gave him anot...but after thinking i just gave it to him..

after he calling my bos, my bos call me asking wat happen..
so i just simple explain it to my bos n he okie with it
BUT
after awhile more my bos calling me again asking what really going on actually
so i had to explain to him in details..
this story goes like this..
on the 1st day my new worker enter to this company,
he checking all those working environment those blah blah blah la...
then after seeing it then he ask me those salary,working hour,working days..
n i explain it to him...starting month your paid is like this...
but he refuse it n i try to gave him another price BUT i said i had to dicuss it with the big bos
whether is this paid suitable for him n my big bos say cant like this de..
so after that my bos asked me to settle it my own way..

so after thinking n thinking how to solve it..
(by the way,my worker requesting for more rm200 for his paid)
so i decided to do it like this..
so after finish working i go da bao my favourite dinner thats was
3 burger daging biasa..=P

after reaching home,
i tried to solve it by using the solution that i planed earlier de which is
i take out rm200 from my paid each month for him as OUR house expenses like those
foods,cleaning item those la...which can share together de
N
he say like this mai good lo..can reduced his burden more lo...
no need to frustrated for this kind of things next time le..
even thought im 'not so' willing to do it but for the sake of both goods
i choose it this way...

so happy when i heard that he agree with my way...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment