Tuesday 23 November 2010

Recent case of mine...

Yesterday was my happy day but also some sad or angry case happening again...
making my emotional dont know how to respond also...

kindly for my blog reader, i do have a new partner for my relationship...
(yes,i finally got mine...Lol)
u asking me who is this person?
i also not too sure le...haha
but if U really wanna know who is this person then ask me privately..
MAYBE i will tell u how is this person..(maybe yet la..)
and also cause of this person(another want)
helping us together..dont know wanna thx him or not...
cause his the one who ask me to chase on this person
and i really go and ask this person whether accept me anot
and this person reply me depends on u lo...
cause i also got a little feeling on u but i need to discover more abit...i wanna slowly find ma..
(kinda true also de...who will know whether this partner of yours are good inside de heart n outside de heart? who know maybe from wat u see is outward good de but inward just like a devil...so try to discover slowly while u looking for ur exact partner...)

is kinda nice date for me to remember yesterday also...cause it was 22.11.10
but then when i was finish work and home tat time..
my worker started to talk about something tat would make me angry
and lose my mood..cause dao me also ate a little bit then dont want eat le...
cause after watching some picture, it make me very angry!!!
but lucky my partner was there to cheer me up..

but after cheering me up...
a 'brother' of mine kinda making me a little piss off le..(jz a little la..)
cause of someone...but i not gonna tell here...=P
but everything end up with a good ending la...we settle it in peace way for me
but for him im not too sure la...
cause i know recently i also making my 'brother' very angry
and very worrying for my stuff...
(here say sorry la di...gor gor didnt meant to hurt u n making u keep worrying me de...)

so for de whole night i was just keep watching cartoon like digimon xros wars..
(de latest version de...now until episod 12 le..Lol)
i was waiting n waiting for my darling to free cause my darling was at frenz house
watching horror movies and helping god sister to prepare somethings...
ngam ngam while waiting n waiting..time reach till 12am le
so i pick up my phone n plan to call my 'sister' up to wish her harppi burfday
but very cham de...her phone out of battery le...so i was waiting bout few minutes
for letting her charge up her phone..
so after waiting some time le...she call me up and we chat le bout 53min le...
talking bout many many things but mostly also talking bout me de...==
cause i just plan to wish her up thats all le...
but she was asking me bout my facebook wall de post...
so talk talk har den say le many many things out le...
(so hopping her can help me keep out my secret la...)
after we end our call..
i need to call up my darling for some chit chat
but tat time was aledi 12.53 le...and i kinda tired le...
but i got alot of things wanna tell my darling..
so end up i just called n greeted good night to my darling
cause really very tired n sleepy le..

so thats all for 22.11.2010..^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment