Saturday 27 November 2010

today 27.11.2010

Today really unlucky...
dont know why my broadband cant connect to internet..
it written wat airtime is expired la..those dont know wat they mean de...
so i bring my celcom broadband to de celcom center and ask wat happen with it...

so after some checking time..
they told me tat my broadband is over used for 5'gates'
so cant connect le..but the problem is not just me over used lo..
even de next door counter also over use every month
while hers nothing and i cant connect it?
WTH man..so i just upgrade my broadband to 10"gates"
cause i really use alot for download my movies...
so my payment for my broadband for every month increase
from rm98 to rm148 per month..==

during my office hour...
i was too boring and keep on refreshing on de facebook
and keep on searching for some funny video or post..
among those many post and video i found today..
i found out johnson change his name to 陈孽种
i was wondering wats happen so i open his profile and check on it wat happen to him
so it was like this de..he say his dad "遗弃" him
so he write 3notes bout his past..from the time he born until he enter to this 'world'
his main reason for writing it is to hope his family member
to look on it how he feel..
i really feel tat his past is kinda poor for him cause
when somethings happen then sure kena 家法侍候or kena scold...
watching his story i feel 心酸and怜悯him fo having 'such' past..
so for his brighter future..
i will keep praying of him and others else who have same story like him
so if anyone who have any others prayer request the can just comment on my c-box
or just inbox me on my facebook if for privacy...

No comments:

Post a Comment