Wednesday 8 September 2010

Unbalance Feeling of d Day

2day i thought shud b a happy day cz of my dearest sister b'day so when d time was 12am le i straight away call her up n wish her hapi b'day n chat le some issues...

But who noe when d time i reach office le...no longer i got a call from my mum dat say my dear cousin got kidnapped in kampar. den i straight away pray n ask my frenz 2 help me 2 pray dat ntg would happen 2 him n hope he can safety bak 2 collegue..den no longer more, d counter beside me d bos suddenly find me ask for something- it was bout her bag got stolen n inside of it got a gold chain dat cost omoz rm3000 n cash of rm500..n she straight away confirm say is my worker who stole it den i oso straight away call up 2 my worker cz he went bak 2 KK for raya holiday le..den i ask him did he stole d money n he say dun hav..so i trust him n i help him 2 find more proofs dat my worker didnt stole up her bag..

So she say she will report 2 d police n let d police 2 settle it. So she ask her worker 2 go n report 2 d police station later but who noe when she came bak she say she dun wan do report dunoe y..
so after dat i think v r safe for a moment...meanwhile my mum call me bak n say dat my cousin case settle le..is cz of some penipu wana cheat my uncle money so say kidnapped le my cousin n ask for 10k 2 redeem bak his son but my uncle argue n say le he can oni gave 5k so end up my uncle bank in le 5k 2 d penipu account n oni noe dat is a cheat...

So i finaly oso can relax le cz 2 big case is settle le but who noe when i reach home not more den 10 min ard my hse area all current has being cut down n a customer suddenly call me up n say his motor cant start ned me go n check wats d pbm hapening n after awhile i get 2 fix it bak le n on my way bak home i oso saw dao d current is bak 2 alive le...den i oso hapi bak again liao lo...

But who noe after i bath aledi den i on9 bak i check bak my profile oni noe auntie( my mum frenz but oso quite close 2 me d) had jz pass away 2day cz of her blood vessel got virus n her organs cant function oni more...n dat moment my feeling change again from hapi bak 2 sad le...

2day everything oso come in gud den sudenly bad, den after turn it gud bak le den turn it bak 2 sad le...making my feeling 2day so emotional n my heart now is very confusing d...

1 comment: