Sunday 5 September 2010

My b'day going

Recently i jz pass my b'day le...nw age 20 le...getting older n older each year le..den it was my 1st time celebrating my b'day at overseas...so i thought i was a new experience for me 2 discover hw it feel n now i really noe how it feels le...if u all wanna noe how it feels? i can tell u..."if" u r still "new" wid dat place...u might hav 2 celebrate it along...but "if" u aledi "old" 2 dat place le den u might hav alot of frenz celebrating it wid u...

So for me dis year my feel is celebrating wid my mum oni...cz my mum,she came 2 labuan alone 2 gave a surprise for me but it end up by bocor from my bos's wife...so any surprise oso gone le...den for d whole day..many ppl started 2 wising me by Facebook wall thr drop by a Hapi B'day n phone msg wishing...so from morning 9am i start work until 6pm den had a dinner wid my mum, den went up 2 church for d prayer meeting. den after d prayer meeting, i had no whr 2 go so i choose 2 play badminton wid my church frenz...they do noe dat day is my b'day but they act like ntg happen d...so hurt me alot...

On dat time i still hoping dat they could gave me a surprise at d badminton hall or after d badminton but who noes after dat ntg happen oso...so my b'day jz end up like dis lo...of cz thr r oso a intersting part whr i get 2 noe Spellman Choy oso la...totally random d...but he do help 2 cheer me up alot for d whole day...cz being emo for dat whole day oso...haha

Dats is basically how i celebrate my b'day at labuan la

No comments:

Post a Comment