Monday 27 September 2010

The most ANGRY n DISGUSTING day of my entire life

25th of september is my entire life most angry n feel disgusting day from the day I born until now!!

What happen le? Everything start with this guy name of ANDY!! ( my ex worker) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=739133603#!/profile.php?id=100000798463348&ref=ts

I will start the 1st things until finish for what he had done on me!!

1. He lock the door n keep the key n take it back to KK while im coming back to Labuan..

2. So I have to wait for my friends to help me cut the pad lock in the hot afternoon..

3. He left the house the lights n fans all on..

4. He spoilt some of the fans n air conditioner..

5. He SHIT in my bathroom de floor not in the toilet bowl but on the floor..n close the door so that the smell can keep inside the toilet..

6. He PEE on my bed,blanket n my shirt..making me have to clean n wash the whole house with the help of my sister-rachel low (really wana thx her for helping me up)

7. He just throw back the company handphone on the floor n those battery are dissemble le..

8. N inside the handphone he delete all the contact number n left 2 number of mine inside..1 number save as Lincieh n the other want save Lancaw…( can see how he hate me so much)

Luckily my sister stay with me n thx for the rain that God cause so that I can stay at home n clean those stuff that he make cause before that I plan after dinner with my aunt then I will bring my sister n meet up with a friend of mine in Labuan de..just because of rain cause dao we hard to go out by motorbike so we have to stay at house n clean those stuff…

No comments:

Post a Comment