Wednesday 15 September 2010

Recently life again at Labuan

Recently my life got GOOD n BAD stuff happening oso like normal human being oso will HAPPY n SAD oso d…

HAPPY STUFF

1. Recently my dinner is getting interesting n interesting start from d past Monday until coming Friday, each of my dinner oso NICE d..Monday went 2 a malay customer hse for dinner. Tuesday n Wednesday nite eating KFC alone at hse. Thursday go again d same customer hse again for dinner again. Den Friday will hav BBQ buffet at d Grand Dorsett Hotel wid a frenz of mine n her frenz oso.

2. Angpao from customer oso let me got chance 2 get it. Is my 1st time getting green angpao from Malays d…from d 1st until now d I got le total of RM210++ of it…

3. Got 2 hear dat d gathering dinner on d 1st of Oct n Basketball All Star gathering on 2nd of Oct oso got ppl responding it…even is not much but glad dat some of them can attend of it…

4. Got 2 hear dat my sister bought a former shirt for me 2 attend my 2nd brother wedding as my b’day present…thx ya Rachel Low…

5. Busying thinking of buying wat kinds of souvenirs for my KL buddy n frenz when I meet them…cz im put friendship 1st compare 2 my family d…hehe

SAD STUFF

1. Got 2 know dat my sister ex bf go n kacau her n her frenz again making me moe piss off le…making me jz wana hut him up if v face 2 face dat time…d things dat he done 2 my sister n her frenz jz make ppl cant forgive him forever n ever d…

2. My worker keep delay his time bak 2 labuan for working for dunoe wats reason. Making me more busy n confused when troubles appear..

3. Many of d motor when return sure got problem d…make dao me oso getting angry of them d…recent case oso got 2 motor got accident d…dunoe how they can drive dao like dis d…haihz…

4. Every nite oso dunoe wat can I do…on9? Reading books? Sleep early? Msg ppl but dunoe who can I msg wid? Call up ppl n chat but dunoe can call who n chat wat? Haizzzz….

5. Nite time wana go out walk walk oso ntg can walk d…unlike KL life…busy town compare 2 labuan town..even d pasar malam oso teruk den ppl d…hahaa

So hoping dat in d future I can solve up all d problem above n cheer up owayz la…haha

1 comment: