Thursday 23 September 2010

Recent life again in labuan

Recently im getting very very exciting cause of going back soon to KL for 4 days holiday n mainly also attending my 2nd brother wedding dinner la…

Every night sure will call up someone who I invite for the gathering dinner de guest for confirmation and also update back them a little of their life recent cause I know when the dinner time I sure wunt have so much time for me to update them 1 by 1 de…

Everyday I also get some feedback of buying what back from Labuan for their souvenir la…some also ask me buy black label la…whiskey la(this want is mine de =P)..chocolate la…So everyday I also write down what I need to buy, who I need to buy for..But nvm la..once a year, this kind of souvenir sure kena buy de la..cant run away de… =P

But recently I feel happy n sad also la…

Happy is cause of I got to hired a new worker now, can chat back with my frenz I left out them at KL de..can went back to my home sweet home..but most important want also can meet back my family member tomorrow at KK le…wah…cant wait that moment appear in front of me le..haha

But then de sad case is my old worker just giving me a lot of troubles before he quit de job..cause he just left me alone without settling anythings…make dao me very suffer in the office when got problem appear..now also concerning n sorry for Spellman also cause when de time im upset his de one who cheer me up but when de time he upset I just cant do anything to cheer him back..so hope everything gonna be fine soon..scare his feeling will influence dao his mid term exam tomorrow n on Saturday n also Sunday de 2nd audition of singing competition…

N here also wanna say sorry for Hiko also cause recently I also didn’t chat up with her, caring about her n today just read up her blog only know that recently she suffer a lot in her mentally..hope that got anythings also can solve it as fast as soon for possible so that those ‘stuff’ wund interrupt dao her daily life..

No comments:

Post a Comment