Monday 13 September 2010

My Pre n Raya day

On d pre raya day,as usual oso stil hav 2 work oso la of cz. But den oso bcz of pre raya., many local ppl came 2 my counter n renting our bike for their raya transportation.

So dat day super busy d, cz many ppl asking for motor. After busying for d whole office hour, I managed 2 rent out 8 bikes out for dat day. But den for d next day, my work is even more busy, getting more ppl coming 2 d counter n ask for more bike, early in d morning aledi got ppl calling me up for 8 bikes later but I tell them I jz got 1 bike left oni, so u all wan anot but wat they answer me d is even more dulan, they say if no 8 bikes den 4 bikes can anot? I straight away ‘angry’ le I reply them I jz oni left 1 bike no other mores, so after a long discussion wid them, finally I got 2 rent them 3 bikes..n for dis day again I rent out 5bikes in total again..jz ytrday…super super busy d..after church den had breakfast wid church frenz den 2 dota match wid frenz oni went 2 office for work n GG for 2rounds again..LOL…

Den after finish work had 2 rush for d 20th anniversary of Fu Zhou society annual dinner …went bak home le oso ned 2 repair some motor oso…

Poor me…

No comments:

Post a Comment