Thursday 9 September 2010

D day Of Pre-Hari Raya

2day as normal working life but was alone cz my worker bak 2 KK for raya holiday for 4 days.
So as normal oso when no customer n boring wil open up my laptop n started Facebook-ing.
2day is oso my 1st time ate as vegetarian as my lunch n d whole morning til afternun is very free dunoe y..mayb is bcz of pre raya every1 busying at hse but omoz wanna finish work d 1hour suddenly a brunch of ppl came 2 me n ask for motorbike for rent.
They said they wana 11bike in total..oh my gudness such an amount for me cz dat time i jz left oni 1 bike for my own 2 go bak home d transport but now they wan 11 bike in total...
So after some discussion den i got 2 reduce it until 5 bike n i had 2 went bak home 2 take more bike for them..
After a tired day, it was my 1st time entering d cinema hre at labuan watching d movies of-The Expendables wid 5 of my church frenz.
Who noe when i enter d cinema is was such a small cinema dat can oni fil in 50 ppl in total n dat time was oni 2+ ppl watching it so whenever some1 talking u sure can heard wat they said cz d cinema is too small le...

D cinema i didnt get 2 take a pic cz it was raining heavily so i wil upload it soon once i got d pic of d whole cinema..but i do had taken 3 pic of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment