Wednesday 1 September 2010

My Merdeka Eve n Merdeka day

A day b4 merdeka is a normal day oso whr working life during d morning till afternun den having a pre celebration of BBQ nite for our winning on d Labuan Amazing Race.
Ytrday is own country celebrating d 53th Merdeka day. For me is jz like a normal day wid a public holiday oni...during my life stil at KL is jz a boring day cz at dis day I sure wil sleep til super late bout 12noon like dat oni wake up den after having my brunch might go cyber for dota or online game.
But hre at Labuan is my 1st year enjoying d meaningful Merdeka day without doing anything wid our country d dat is joining d .It was organized by our church d.
Ytrday I woke up at 6.40 den finish up my preparation den went for a breakfast wid my teammates n another team oso. Den after finishing d breakfast , I had 2 went 2 d office 2 wait for a customer 2 returning bike 1st oni went 2 church 2 met up wid my teammates n others team oso. Thr r 14 group in total who take parts in it. So after d host explain those rules dats whr v start our 1st station is whr every team leaders hav 2 roll a dice who ever get d odd number oni can start their journey. Lucky dat our team 1st roll aledi hit it.
So d 2nd station is stil at d church doing some quiz starting wid Sudoku, bible quiz, IQ math, crossing words, n our church themes. Lately our 3rd station is d Financial Park 2 do some research of some item like pricing n amount d. after dat d 4th station is d bowling center, d rules is each team hav 2 hit up 2 60 points oni can pass d task. Lucky oso dat our team got ppl noe how 2 play abit gua if not I think play how many games oso can pass d…LOLZ
D 5th station is d International Sea Sports Complex doing some cut n paste of a memory verse. Den d 6th station is whr v need 2 go down 2 d beach d fill up a bottle wid 2 spoons. After a quick moving, d 7th station is at Botanical Garden whr they gave us 3 quiz n v had 2 guest whr is d place n take picture 2 them. After wasting a lot of times n stamina at dis station, our next station-8th is whr v need 2 go 2 a church frenz hse 2 take a clue for our last station number 9th whr is at Pancur Hitam Beach. At thr d task is to caring a box behind us wid 2 little ‘egg’ n lay it 2 our ‘nest’ .
After finishing all d task above, v got 2 noe dat our team-S4 got number 5th which d prizes r Rm50. After a tired game, I went 2 d office 2 check on something den went bak home 2 wash some clothing n went for a wonderful nap from 2pm-7pm. After woke up, den go out for a dinner-Soto Daging den went up 2 cyber 2 play facebook for an hour half den went bak home 2 call up a frenz for chatting bout an hour den went bak 2 sleep le…so for me dat playing my 1st Amazing Race is d most enjoyed things on d Merdeka day.

No comments:

Post a Comment