Sunday 17 October 2010

My 'love letter'

Haizz...is time to update my sad but real life story here again
since theres no one else out there for me to cry out...

Recently also kinda angry of my new staff de..
even thought he is good n hardworking in repairing de motor
but when i talk bout office stuff..
he will sure go out or trying to open a new topic
cz he dont like office work de same like me..
but who care...u got this paid of cz u have to work it out..

Haiz...suan le dont wana talk much bout my company stuff..
talk back about me..more cham..
on previously i said before le i enter police station 4times in jz 2 weeks
but now is a new record for me...those de picture below looks familiar to you guyz?
if is then congratz me cz u know what is it...

the 3rd time i got this 'love letter' from those traffic police is really
damn angry cz is de 3rd 'love letter' from them n is not
1st or 2nd but is 3rd in de month of october...
do i really look so unlucky in this recent month starting from
de month of september since hari raya my ex worker take a 4days
holiday till 1 month holiday...everythings just started after
he left this company...
just recently also dont know should i believe of those 'curse' from those witches anot?
cz in KK,sabah is a very famous n popular act de...
but who cares...i know that God do this kind of things on me
sure got His own view n His own plan on me..thats what i need to believe in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment